Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Bad Parenting

My brother received a phone call today from the guy that I sold my bike to. He was pulled over for splitting lanes which is illegal in Iowa. He just moved here from California so he was unaware of the law. He was also cited for no insurance, no license, and for having my plate on the bike that he was supposed to use only to get it home and then mail it back to me. On top of that they wouldn't let him ride the bike away so it had to be towed. Just when things couldn't get any worse, the towing company dropped the bike. It's not mine anymore but it's sad to hear because I have a long history with the bike. I bought it when I was in high school. One of the cleanest 1100's around just joined the rest of them. Sorry old girl. I hope you find it in your heart to forgive me.

No comments: