Monday, March 14, 2011

Spring Break!

Tonight was an awesome start to spring break. Amidst the stop light drags, off roading at the bowling alley, and driving and wrenching on the 14, I actually forgot about all my worries. Best time I've had in a long time. At dinner, the waitress bet me I couldn't eat all my nachos. Needless to say she lost and I went home a buck richer. She also asked if I was gay? My response: "Why? Am I too good to be true?" LOL We ran into a bunch of old friends bowling and everyone stayed sober for once. No puke. No fights. Nothing compared to last weekend. Taylor managed to get in a little street sliding...."one count of jealousy right here," as Manny would say haha I also got my steering wheel installed and started replacing my old factory radio. Time to hit the sack now though. Tomorrow should be just as fun =)

No comments: