Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Intense Power...Not So Intense

Finally got ahold of my bank to see if they could get my money back for the steering wheel that I ordered. They said to give them until Monday to get the wheel to me. If not, they said to call them back and they'd reimburse me and file a claim against the company. I don't care if they send me the wheel or get me my money back. I'm just tired of waiting. If I get refunded I'll probably pick up an OMP wheel. I guess I'll know more by next week.

6 comments:

d3m14n said...

itd be so raw if they made these things in white suede... =)

Taylor said...

Haha yeah that'd be rad...then you'd definitely need those gloves :) I would have settled for red with gold spokes but looks like they only offer gold with blue suede

jason said...

thats crazy i was having trouble with IP too but i got my dmax fl mats like 2 days ago ill never buy from them!!!! good luck

Taylor said...

Thanks man...yeah that company is unorganized garbage. I was sure to leave feedback on their review thread on zilvia

MidwestMyriad said...

I'll sell you mine. Corsica, black on black suede, real good shape.

Taylor said...

Oh man, I actually just bought that red one yesterday. If you would have been a day earlier I probably would have snagged it from you. Thanks anyways dude.