Sunday, November 7, 2010

Seat Update

My seats arrived today. They were at my door when I got off work so me and Bunny pulled a late night putting them together after visiting my Grandpa. They're in the car now but I'll probabaly end up pulling them back out to clean them better. Im super stoked with the condition and they're alot better than I would have ever thought them to be. For being 12-13 years old, they're in awesome shape but still need a little TLC. As for the seats that came out of the car...they're for sale. Along with the matching back seat. So if your cousin's uncle's boss's wife knows a guy who's son's friend is looking for a set, I'm their guy. I'll post up some pics tomorrow. Aside from that, it's 1:09, I don't know maybe 12:09 with the falling back but who cares. I'm tired and hitting the sack. Night all.

No comments: