Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Busy Day Mannn

Passed out at three. Back up at eight. Haven't stopped running. Ended up shipping out Taylor's gold JDM steering wheel to some guy on a trade for PBM S14 toe rods. They'll soon be fitted to my car. Sold my factory steering wheel and shipped that out today as well. Also got a hold of the company I bought my BC Spec II from and I was told it should be here within a week and a half. I hope. Apparently Buddy Club will be getting their first shipment of exhaust systems on the 24th since the earthquake hit Japan. My system is due to arrive by the 29th. Suppose to go to a show on the 30th. I love being rushed.

Oh yeah and this is Blizzard. My cousin's boyfriend's dog. I took a few pictures of her the other day because I thought her eyes were pretty cool. Cheditout.

No comments: