Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Nothin' New. Yet.

Like my broski said, I've got my eye on several different sets of wheels at the moment. I'm quickly turning into a wheel whore. I'm gonna have to start storing them in my girlfriend's living room at the rate im going. There's alot of little shit here and there that needs tidied up and I'm still unsure on HID's and which housings I want. If all goes well, I'll have new wheels on the way this spring and I'll be running a new suspension setup. I'm toying with the idea of putting my stock ruca's back on for a little more camber. Hopefully Max will get their front and rear lca's in production so I can jump on those and not have to worry about it. Winter's creeping up on us and my bank account is growing so I need to start gathering my thoughts and order some goods to start making some magic happen. Stay tuned for updates.

No comments: