Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Bad Move

Decided to go for a run anyway. I ran 3 miles and then walked the same route. Bad idea. After coming home and showering I started feeling sick. I was on the edge of our couch leaning forward with my head in a bucket and my brother said I passed out and he caught me. After picking me up and smacking my face to wake me up he brought me a banana and some milk. He said he was scared for my life because I had a blank stare and was making a whining noise. I'm lucky to have him, otherwise who knows what would have happened. I started to feel better so I laid down for a nap and then jolted up with the same side effects. Twice in one day isn't good. I haven't drank any soda for days, only water. But somehow I think I still got dehydrated. Cutting weight sucks, but when there are things that I can't seem to get out of my head, exercise is my out. Fml.

3 comments:

pandapirates said...

Dang man be careful. I know how you fell about wanting to lose weight though. My advice would to eat a healthy breakfast and for lunch eat something fairly normal but kinda healthy. Eat fruits or something for snacks and eat a light dinner. I found that's how I cut weight best because I run the the evening before I eat. By the time I go to bed I am getting hungry again and my metabolism is up so I burn fat while I am sleeping. I've been doing that for about 2 weeks now, duno what I've lost bc I don't have a scale but I sure know I'm a lot thinner. Be careful with the not eating though you dont wana end up anorexic. I was when I was about 18 and it can be really dangerous man. U should eat only when you are hungry ad keep it healthy. Splurge every once and a while though on the things u really want because it will allow u to keep that diet longer. U want to try to incorporate it as being a real lifestyle and not some impossible diet u know u won't be able to do forever otherwise eventually u will just gain it back. Goodluck though man and stay healthy :)

Taylor said...

Hey thanks alot Brian. I appreciate the feedback. I'll keep that in mind. I'm also diabetic so I have to make sure I eat just enough to keep my blood sugars up while exercising. It's hard to balance it out and cut weight. I'm just trying to stay on protein to try and preserve muscle.

pandapirates said...

Ahh yea I forgot about that. Cool man well I hope it works out for ya!