Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Manny's EJ8

Here's what the car looks like after we put the coilovers on. I think the pieced-together bumper I did looks even better on a dumped car. Believe it or not that took a hellalong time to get to fit right...but it was worth the work. The bronze C8s compliment the black nicely but I believe my boy has some new wheels in the works. Stay tuned as he embarks on his journey into the world of lowness. Save the nosebleeds. Haha.

Tomorrow we replace the missing, and tighten the loose, stuff we found during the install. We can't have our dude rolling in a deathtrap.

Sorry for the crappy cell phone pics...better shots coming soon:

Photobucket

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Where are camera pics

Taylor said...

Dude I have to get a cars reader. Your cable didn't work. Do I still have it? Lol