Sunday, August 22, 2010

If I could go back, I would.

Those who are close to me...you know what i'm talking about. Swap rock, hackin', basketball, good ole Twisted Metal III and bmxing all over town from dusk til' dawn. Man those were the days. Worry free, no job, no money problems, just us...hanging all day. I would go back in a heartbeat if I could. Just to do it all over again and not take shit half as seriously as i did. Time flies way too fast and it just isn't worth it. But as we've grown older, nothings changed. We're still homies and gonna hang until the end. I'm always here for you guys and I know you'd do the same for me. I woke up this morning to my best friend from my childhood knocking at my door. I've known him since third grade. He was in tears and needing to talk. It seemed like our lives had taken different turns and we had went our own ways. I hadn't talked to him in months. We chilled all day, talked about our problems and the fun we had back in the day. It was good seeing you bro. You grew up with us man and my ma raised you. You're one of us, our brother. Keep in touch homie and don't be a stranger. Today was a good day and it showed me that I have to slow down, and take life one day at a time. Each day is a new day, with a new beginning. So let's make some changes for the better. Love you big guy. Keep your head up.

No comments: