Sunday, August 22, 2010

NOUGLYTIRE.com = FAIL

Here's the email I sent to Lee from NOUGLYTIRE, quite possibly the best businessman ever, due to the mishap concerning my tires. Pretty self-explanatory. Keep in mind these tires were originally ordered at the beginning of July. It's now nearly a month and a half later and this guy still can't get his shit together.

The email:

Lee,

This is Tyler. I placed an order for (4) 215/40/18 Achilles tires and only received 2. I spoke with you on the phone, which i can't seem to do anymore because you never answer your damn phone, and you confirmed that someone had misread the order and only shipped out 2 of my tires instead of 4. You then proceeded to tell me that you would make sure my tires were on a truck that day, like 2 fucking Saturdays ago, and said how does 4-5 days sound? I told you that would be fine, but in reality it really pissed me the fuck off hearing that it would even take that long after this mistake. And now here we are like 14 days later and still no tires? What the fuck is your problem man? You are a horrible businessman. You never answer your phone. You don't keep your word. I wouldn't be surprised if you forgot to ship my other two tires all together. I could totally see you just going to lunch and forgetting the conversation we had on the phone. Please email me back ASAP. Thanks to you I have had to place my car on hold and have missed numerous cruises and meets.

P.s. You might want to check your voicemail box because you cant accept anymore messages. I've called you twice a day, every other day and you always seem to be too busy. Oh dear. I can only imagine. Really man? That many messages? How many people do you have pissed off at you? If you were a good dude you would make sure i get my other tires and give me a little money back. I dont want to hear about how you can't afford to give me money back. If you don't want to make things right then so be it. No bullshit. This is your mistake and it needs to be fixed at your expense.

Tyler

No comments: