Thursday, September 23, 2010

Flashbacks in the Cereal Aisle

I went to Dollar General today with my ma and my bro. Before I knew it we were smack dab in the middle of the cereal aisle when I started seeing things that I haven't seen in years. This stuff brought back memories. There's so many different variations of the Cap N' Crunch we had when I was little. There used to be regular, crunch berry, and peanut butter. Now you can get all berries which I would've loved lol. I remember when it used to come with a packet of frosting on Christmas.




Oh, and fuck the people that decided to put this guy on the cookie crisp box.

It's supposed to look like this. Faggots.
I searched for the last pic on google. I clicked on it and it was from Zilvia. Apparently there's a favorite cereal thread. No shit.

No comments: