Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Togue Factory BBQ

A few days before Cayla and I headed out for Chicago, she told me she had a surprise for me. And of course she had to tell me super early so it would be eating away at me. I was so anxious and couldn't wait to find out what it was. Turns out my ultra rad girlfriend had gotten a hold of Josh from the Risky Devils, most people know him by his Revgasm 180sx, and S14 Rob of Tipsy Turtles. She explained to them how Taylor and I idolize them and what they do because there are practically no one in the DMI that slide. Needless to say they thought it was awesome that she was doing something like this for her boyfriend and that we support thier crews and what they do, so they invited us to a BBQ that Togue Factory, thier local shop, was having. We were hooked up with free food, introduced to more cool peeps, and had a hellagood time hanging out with these dudes. I would like to give a big thanks to Josh and S14 rob, and most importantly Cayla for making all this happen. Thank you!












































































































































No comments: