Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Two months. Two WHOLE months.

So finally, after being fucked by Lee at Nouglytire.com, and getting put on hold by the guys at Ready Wheels due to a warehouse swap, I decided to take matters into my own hands. Two months is way too long to be waiting for tires. And that is exactly how long I had waited. After getting refunds from both of the online places I had tried, I checked around locally for a slightly smaller size than I had tried before. The first set I ordered was 215/40/18s which will now be staying in the rear. As for the front, I thought 215/35/18s would look nasty. I found some Kuhmo Ecsta's for a decent price so I picked them up. Kinda shitty that I had to pay about double what I would have been online but enough is enough. Here is the result. Bammmm! Little more dialing in to do and we should be set. I'm thinking about lowering the front a little more and maybe running the smaller 215/35s in the rear as well. We'll see. Wheels are XXR 521's 18x10's all around.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hot damn do i approve of this

Tyler said...

thanks man. are you going to be at stancenation on Oct. 3rd? I think we might try to make it out with our cars. it's in the works right now