Thursday, September 2, 2010

Oh Man. The Things I'll Do to Be Flush....

Started working on the rear fitment of my car again tonight. Only put in a couple hours but made some big strides. I ended up having to shave the outer most ridge on the sidewall of my tires off with an angle grinder to keep them from rubbing my fenders. Now, we all know I'm not afraid of rubbing but this was serious. The tires fit so snug they were literally grabbing onto the fender and pulling the whole car down. They were pulling the car so low, in fact, my fender almost touched my rim lip. Anyways, after all was said and done I still have a super close fit but no trouble like I was having before. Have a few more issues to work out with the ride height and a couple days to wait for my other two tires to get here. Then I should be good to roll. "I repeat, good to roll. Let's race!" (187 in Glendale. Cops are all over it)

No comments: